Tuesday, November 11, 2008

End of Season

Photobucket
The fall soccer season came to an end on Sunday! The girls learned a lot about passing and playing their position. I think we're going to try and get the team together a couple of times a month to keep their skills sharp. It was fun and we got very attached to the girls. Aidan had a great season and really improved. I had to talk Troy into coaching because I knew that he would do a great job.....and he did. He was really dedicated to the girls and taught them more than they had ever been taught. The girls had never been coached to play their positions or to PASS the ball, if you can believe that....but now they do both! The parents were awesome and did an unbelievable job of getting their players to almost every practice.
Photobucket
This girl is fast!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Aidan looks so grown up in these
pictures! I remember a time when
jumping up and down on the sidewalk outside of the townhouse was a big deal.

"Hi....Is, um, HE here???"
---famous quote from Chase

Melissa said...

Go ahead Aidan!! You're the best! I LOVE that you are playing soccer, I know you are great at it :)