Sunday, November 16, 2008

10 Years!!!

Photobucket
I can't believe it's been 10 years, but look at us in this picture. I was 22 and Troy was 27 when we were married November 7, 1998. We had no idea what we were getting into. We've been through so much and the most important thing I've learned (that I didn't know the day this photo was taken) is that marriage, like life, is not easy. It takes focused effort, dedication, and sacrifice, but the rewards are many. He still makes me laugh....it was the first thing that made me want to keep getting to know him. He is my best friend. You know, all we had in the beginning was talking, whether by email or on the phone, and we still spend a lot of time talking on the phone. I guess what they say is true....the more things change, the more they stay the same. We seem to see the world through the same eyes. Can you believe we met on the internet??? Crazy kids! Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

poopoo peepee........................................................................................................happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

poopoo peepee.......................................................................happy anniversary!!!!!!