Saturday, May 16, 2009

Troy's Birthday!!

Troy turned 38 on Monday (the 11th) and I'm just now getting around to writing about it...it's been a busy week. Aidan and I got him a mig welder and welding helmet. He's been wanting to weld for as long as I've known him, so here's his chance. He was pretty surprised and every night this week he's looked at me and said eagerly, "I want to weld something". Unfortunately for him, he has been working long hours and hasn't had time. Aidan constructed a 2-story wooden, "Tegra House" complete with a flag pole, decorations, and a plaster Tegra. Along with the house, Aidan wrote a sweet and funny Tegra biography. Well, I'm not sure you can call it a true biography as she wrote the story from Tegra's perspective. We thought it was so creative and well written.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We had fun reading about all the stories we've ever told Aidan about Tegra. That kid has a great memory.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Anyway, we had dinner at Schlotzky's (Troy's favorite) and spent the evening relaxing. Happy Birthday T-Bone!!!

No comments: