Sunday, May 24, 2009

Puddle Jumpin'


Today we had a little unexpected downpour...well, okay it was a big downpour actually that produced some great puddles. No thunder or lightning, so Aidan talked me into letting her go out and play. After about 2 seconds of watching her giggle in delight as she trounced around in the puddles, I ran and got the camera. She provided some great porch-sitting entertainment. Being a kid is awesome!

As you can see, she gave me the pouty face when it was time to come in and get a shower. She really had a blast!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You're good at jumping. I love you. I want you to come here. I want you to come here on Friday. I love you.

---Bebop

Melissa said...

Aidan, you make me want to be a kid again! I can't wait to see my girls loving life like you do :)
xoxoxo