Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed

This morning, I awoke from a dead sleep to Aidan standing there with breakfast in bed! How sweet is that?! Turns out, she set her alarm and came in and got Troy to help her. I woke up to bacon, eggs, toast, and CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!!! Nice touch, right?! Troy gave me a dozen pink roses...they are beautiful. Aidan gave me a charm bracelet of beachy charms...it's so sweet and pretty. I was so surprised! Aidan really spent the whole day telling me "Happy Mother's Day" and "I love you, Momma". She made me such a sweet card and drew me pictures of dogs, horses, and cats. I am so grateful to be her mom.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Happy Mother's Day to our moms...Bobbie and Linda. Thank you for all you have ever done for us and for always being there when we need you most. We love you!!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: