Friday, March 6, 2009

Tae Kwon Do Tournament

Last Saturday, February 28, 2009, we spent the day competing in the latest Tae Kwon Do Tournament. Aidan did such a great job winning 2nd place in forms/patterns and
2nd place in sparring. The kids that won were 3 belts higher than her, but she did not give up and gave it her all. We are so very proud of her. It was a long day, but it's great experience sparring people you don't know. Plus, when we got home we found out that Tegra had been found, so all in all, it was an awesome day.

Photobucket
Aidan sparring

Watch out...these girls mean business!
Photobucket
Daddy's Girl!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! That was awesome!!! I really enjoyed watching the forms/patterns. She's really great (and I'm an excellent judge of what's great in tae kwon do)!!! As for the sparring, I can handle watching that (even though I cringe the whole time), but I better not EVER see Aidan on the UFC channel...you hear me, Troy?!?!?! That was fantastic, Aidan!!! When are we going to see some Amanda tae kwon do videos?????